Are you looking for a change of scenery? Do you strive to be the best at what you do, whatever you are doing at that time? Are you motivated, safety conscious, efficient, and do you enjoy working within a dynamic and fun team? If you answered yes to these questions, you may be the candidate we are looking for. Our rapidly growing exterior maintenance company is looking to fill the following positions:
Experienced Rope-Access Window Cleaning and Power Washing Technician
This is a full-time position from April to December, with possibility of ongoing work through winter. Duties include power washing, window cleaning and dryer vent cleaning mostly from ropes, but also including a small amount of lift work and ladder work.
- SPRAT or IRATA Level 1 or higher
- Experience in window cleaning and power washing desirable, but training will be provided to the right candidate
- Computer literacy and daily access to Internet connection (ability to fill out online work reports and communicate fluently in English via email).
- Positive attitude and proven customer service track record
- Clean appearance, punctuality and all the usual basics…
- Competitive piecework agreement translating in $25-$35 per hour depending on efficiency and level of experience.
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Bonuses and incentives based on performance
- Ongoing training and certifications
- Signing bonus offered to certified candidates meeting all requirements